IMO MSC/Circ 668/728
Fogex High-Pressure Water Mist Approvals
Fogex has been fire tested in accordance with IMO MSC/Circ 668/728 for machinery spaces, engine rooms and cargo pump rooms and has passed all prescribed tests in above test protocol.
Fogex has been tested in accordance with the Factory Mutual Research Corporation test protocols for Machinery spaces, combustion and gas turbines, Industrial hazards on land in spaces exceeding 260 cu. metres.
Fogex has also been tested in accordance with IMO Guidelines for Local Application systems as per IMO MSC/Circ. 913 and has passed all prescribed tests.
All above testing has been conducted in the presence of the following witnessing/ approving authorities:
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Bureau Veritas
- Det Norske Veritas
- Factory Mutual Research Corporation (USA).
- Finnish Maritime Directorate
|The following Approvals are available for inspection:|
|Lloyd's Register||SAS F030488|
|Lloyd's Register||SAS F030489|
|Bureau Veritas||12081/Al BV|
|Det Norske Veritas||F-i 7433|
|Det Norske Veritas||F-i 7434|
|Det Norske Veritas||MED-B-2125|
|Det Norske Veritas||MED-B-2126|
|Det Norske Veritas||MED-D-431|
|Det Norske Veritas||MED-D-432|
|American Bureau of Shipping||03-5G330818-PDA|
|American Bureau of Shipping||03-5G330848-PDA|
|All testing has been done at VTT Fire & Research Laboratories in Finland. The VTT fire test reports are available as proof.|
|Test Report||RTE 2720/00|
|Test Report||RTE 1295/02|
|Test Report||RTE 1132/00|
Hong Kong Fire Service Department has approved Fogex for use and installation in
Hong Kong. Civil Defence Authority of UAE are currently progressing the approvals
for Fogex for use and installation in United Arab Emirates.
- MSA Sur 222 (Rev 4/94) dated 12th December 1995
- MSA Sur 222 (Rev 4/94) dated 12th March 1996
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority Ship & Personnel Safety Services
– Biar Berjaya 10th May 1994
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority, Water Mist dated 28th June 1994
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority dated 16th February 1996(USA).
- Australia Design Awards dated 21st October 1993
- CSIRO Australia, FC)-1354, 28th May 1997
- Department of Environmental Protection, Western Australia dated 7th May 1996
- DNV – mistex.sta, dated 1st August 1995
- Queensland Transport dated 22nd September 1995
- Direktoratet for brann – og eksplosjonsvern dated 27th August 1996
- Maritime Safety Authority, New Zealand dated 7th October 1993
- Department of Marine & harbours, Western Australia dated 3 September 1993
- SINTEF Energy, Norway dated 30th June 1997
- Department of Transport, South Australia dated 30th November 1995
- Jabatan Bomba, AK/WMFSS/92/97 dated 24th January 1998